Progressive jackpots are the ones that make your eyes bulge and get your heart pounding. These slots jackpot can pay out anywhere between several thousand to several million pounds in a single spin. It just depends how much is in the kitty, which changes constantly, as long as people keep playing, unlike a fixed jackpot.
If you are hoping to win a massive jackpot on a progressive jackpot in your lifetime, you can find out where and how to take that first life-changing right here at MoneySlots.co.uk.
*T&C’s apply to each of the offers below, 18+ new customer offer, begambleaware.org, click “Play” for more details.
|575 slots games||LeoVegas||Play
|The Best Games & Jackpot Slots||Unibet||Play
|Stunning Online Slots & Fruit Machines in the UK!||888 casino||Play
|An online casino full of adventure and joy||Casumo||Play
Best Progressive Jackpot Casinos
There are plenty of casinos with progressive jackpot slots out there, but for your convenience, we have chosen a few that offer the best overall terms and bonuses, you can use to improve your chances of hitting the big one:
- Mr. Green Casino: This is ‘the’ Irish themed casino, in operation since 2008. Mr. Green is one of the most reputable names in the business and boy do they mean business, Mr. Green offers a generous bonus of £350 and allows you to chase the world’s largest progressive jackpot, Mega Moolah. This particular jackpot once hit the number of $13,000,000.
- Ladbrokes Casino: Operating one of the largest bookmaking sites in the world, Ladbrokes also offers its customers a chance to strike big on their progressive jackpot slot machines. The casino offers a number of fantastic progressive jackpots including Age of Gods, Gladiator and the Jackpot Giant. As these are Playtech powered slots, they are only available at Playtech casinos like Ladbrokes and the progressive jackpot doesn’t look too shabby at up to £6,000,000 on a single spin!
- Betway Casino: A popular Microgaming casino, Betway gives players a chance to win dosh in the millions on Mega Moolah. Additionally, games like Major Millions can also make you very popular at the bank, while you will be enjoying the VIP treatment and generous promotions that Betway has in store for all of its customers.
- William Hill Casino: Another powerful UK casino, William Hill will award you with lucrative awards while giving you a chance to win serious cash in games such as Funky Fruits, Bounty of The Beanstalk and Sweet Party or become an overnight millionaire with Gladiator or Jackpot Giant progressive jackpots.
How Progressive Jackpots Work
You must be asking yourself, how can a casino pay out millions in games that many players barely bet a few quid on? The answer is simple; they don’t! All the major progressive jackpots are in fact paid out by the software providers such as Microgaming or Playtech, who pool together all the players of these games across all the casinos the game is available at. They charge a very small fraction of all bets made at these slots and use that money to pay out the jackpot.
With hundreds of casinos offering games like Mega Moolah or Jackpot Giant, hundreds of thousands are wagered daily by thousands of players. In turn, every once in a while, a single jackpot winner walks away with a seven figure payout.
Biggest Progressive Jackpot Games
- Mega Moolah: The African themed progressive jackpot slot has made more millionaires than any other slot out there. With jackpots regularly awarding over £5.000.000, this popular Microgaming slot is the one to play if you are looking to win life changing money while spinning the virtual reels. Other smaller jackpots are also available while you wait for your big moment at Mega Moolah.
- Mega Fortune: This game is all about the rich and lavish lifestyle of the millionaires and it could easily make you into one. The NetEnt powered game has often paid out jackpots in the excess of £10.000.000 and has become one of the most popular slots on the internet in recent years.
- Beach Life: If you are in love with Playtech casinos, Beach Life may be one of your best bets to become a millionaire from slots. The slot regularly pays between £3.000.000 and £5.000.000 which can be won at any Playtech casino.
- Jackpot Giant: Jackpot Giant is another popular Playtech game that requires you to play the max bet in order to have a chance at triggering the jackpot. While the requirement does make it somewhat more expensive to play, the competition at Jackpot Giant is also not as fierce. If lucky enough to win it, you could end up making in excess of £5.000.000.
Mobile Progressive Jackpots
More and more of the progressive jackpots are being won from mobile devices such as phones and tablets recently. This is simply due to the fact that so many people are playing the games on their mobile platforms and new mobile casinos are popping out on a daily basis.
If you are looking to stand a good chance at winning a progressive jackpot from your mobile device, we recommend that you try a mobile casino with some prestige. Mobile casinos such as Ladbrokes, Betway and William Hill are all powered by popular bookmaking companies, guaranteeing you a safe and fair playing environment on top of providing fantastic mobile gaming platforms.
Another great place to visit if you are looking to play some progressive jackpot slots on your mobile is Ruby Fortune Casino, which offers a generous £750 deposit bonus along with mobile access to fantastic jackpots such as Mega Moolah and King Cashalot. At 32Red Mobile Casino, you could play these and many other progressive jackpot games with a 150% deposit bonus and a number of other VIP perks.
Progressive Jackpot Slots Tips
So, what can you do to increase your chances of winning a progressive jackpot? Here are a few tips that we believe will help you get there faster.
- Play the max bet: Some progressive jackpot slots such as the Mega Millions will not give you any chance of winning the progressive jackpot unless you are playing the max bet. At others, you will have a chance of winning even at tiny bets, but in most games your chances of triggering the bonus will increase as your bet does. We recommend always playing the max bet while chasing the progressive and playing all the possible pay lines on the slot.
- Use the welcome bonuses: It can take a very long time before you have a chance of winning a progressive jackpot, so having more money to wager is really important. Using deposit bonuses and other free cash offers from casinos will guarantee that you have enough of a bankroll to sustain you in your pursuit of the jackpots.
- Be patient: Patience is a virtue and if you are going after such a rare jackpot, patience will be absolutely key. You will likely need to play thousands of spins before you have a chance at winning a jackpot, so be sure to keep spinning and give yourself the best possible shot at those millions.
- Learn the rules: Make sure you know the rules of the game you are playing. You wouldn’t want to be doing something wrong the whole time and not having a chance at the bonus. For instance, some games don’t pay the jackpot unless you are playing all the pay lines, so be sure you are doing it right.
Progressive Jackpot Slots: Your Path to Wealth
Progressive jackpot slots are easily the best way of becoming rich in online casinos. Offering pay outs in excess of £10.000.000 at times, these games can literally make you a millionaire out of nothing. If you like gambling online, progressive jackpot games are your best bet so make sure you try some out and let us know if you do get lucky enough to win one of these incredible jackpots.
Check out games like Mega Moolah, Mega Millions and Arabian Nights for your shot to change your life from the ground up in just a single spin of the virtual reels. You can do so now at any of our recommended online casinos, so don’t hesitate any longer.
*T&C’s apply to the offer below, 18+ new customer offer, begambleaware.org, click “Play Now” for more details.