You have a mobile phone. We are sure of it. You may or may not be using it to read this article, we can’t be sure of that, but it’s a pretty safe bet for us to say you have a mobile phone. Mobile devices are everywhere, and over half of overall internet activity has gone mobile. For this reason, online casinos are also heavily transitioning into the mobile arena, and it is becoming increasingly important for every casino to allow their customers to have full access to their services through their mobile devices.
*T&C’s apply to each of the offers below, 18+ new customer offer, begambleaware.org, click “Play” for more details.
|575 slots games||LeoVegas||Play
|The Best Games & Jackpot Slots||Unibet||Play
|Stunning Online Slots & Fruit Machines in the UK!||888 casino||Play
But, when playing mobile casinos, you also want to make sure you are completely safe. This means that you want personal, banking information safe from any outside influence or potential hacking. Let’s take a closer look at how you can make payments to online casinos using your mobile and remain secure throughout the process.
What Payment Methods Can I Use?
Mobile casinos allow players to access their cashiers and make deposits and withdrawals in most cases. The payment methods available for mobile deposits include:
- Paysafe Card
Using these methods should be perfectly safe, but especially if you are using a public WiFi network, you have to be very careful not to leave your personal details or passwords exposed. As you will have to log into your various accounts, hackers could attempt to access your phone and gain your access details. Keep reading and find out what the best ways are to keep yourself protected when banking in mobile casinos.
Best Mobile Casinos to Play in 2017
These are some of the best online casinos that you can currently play on your mobile devices that will keep your banking info as snug as a bug in a bank:
- William Hill Casino: Operated by one of the world’s finest bookies, the William Hill Casino allows mobile users to make deposits using Skrill, Neteller, PayPal and many other e-wallets. You can be sure of your safety as the casino uses SSL certificates to keep your personal details safe on their end.
- Unibet Casino: Another huge online casino, Unibet offers mobile games from a number of software providers including NetEnt and Microgaming. They allow mobile banking using Skrill, Neteller, and Ukash and keep you safe using the 128-bit Encryption to keep all the data safe.
- 32Red Casino: One of the most popular Microgaming casinos out there, 32Red offers a solid and growing mobile platform with mobile banking allowing for payments using Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, PayPal, and Ukash. 32Red Mobile is subject to eCogra audits and protected by the latest technologies in terms of player protection.
- All Slots Casino: Of course, the All Slots Casino does not really offer ALL the slots, but they do offer a very modern mobile gaming platform. You can make mobile payments using a variety of currencies at All Slots Casino through all the popular e-wallets and even a few less popular ones.
- Royal Vegas Casino: Likely one of the online casinos that offers the biggest number of deposit options, Royal Vegas Mobile excels at making it easy and fast for players to make their deposits and withdrawals using their mobile devices.
Is Mobile Casino Banking Safe?
When making deposits at mobile casinos using e-wallets, you increase your exposure and protection simultaneously. While you will have to enter your passwords into your phone, potentially exposing yourself to unprotected networks, you will also have a chance to protect yourself further by using additional protection layers, such as SMS verification codes.
This makes paying at mobile casinos using Skrill, Neteller or any other e-wallet quite a bit safer than using your debit card to pay online. Once someone gets your debit card numbers, although the insurance offers a high level of protection, while e-wallets can be additionally protected and the password can be changed if you suspect any interference.
What Fees and Bonuses Apply?
Mobile casinos allow deposits using most payment methods without charging any fees. Some deposit methods may cause you to have to pay 2% or 2.5% deposit fee at some casinos, but in most cases, you will not have to pay anything extra to deposit from a mobile device.
On the plus side, many online casinos offer extra mobile bonuses, to entice players to play on-the-go. This means you will get additional bonuses on top of your welcome offer and these bonuses will usually have the same terms as the regular deposit bonuses. Extra money is always welcome, so make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to get it by using mobile casino at least occasionally.
They want you to move to mobile gaming because it means you will always have an option to log in and play, better for them and for you, as long as you can control it!
Final Words on Safe Mobile Payments
Mobile phones are safer than ever, and the online casinos do their best to protect your information on their end. What you need to do is make sure that you are using a secure WiFi connection when making deposits and entering your banking data and add additional protection layers to your e-wallet accounts.
*T&C’s apply to the offer below, 18+ new customer offer, begambleaware.org, click “Play Now” for more details.